2011-12-20

Number 2000!

According to the Stats, this is my 2000th post!! But actually it's #1999 because I have one started from a few weeks/months ago that I never published. I'll get around to it someday. If my computer weren't so incredibly sluggish today, I'd display something awesome. So instead...

Inspired by DJ Mokugohan's amazing Podcast*, here is A Cosmic Christmas. I haven't seen this since it first came out (and neither has virtually anyone else unless they can find the VHS copy) but as soon as I heard the opening few lines of the aforementioned Podcast, I had to hunt it down on YouTube. But watching it'll have to wait until another day, because of the aforementioned pc sluggishness. If it takes ages to download for you too, you can always check out this site.






I hope your Christmas is Cosmic and I do encourage you to check out this *Podcast...

1 comment:

adequateal said...

Thanks dude. Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails