2014-06-13

Telepathic Turtle Triumphant?

Well, the big news-maker all over the world is of course the World Cup (news to everyone but me who doesn't give two hoots). Hoping to trump Paul the Octopus, Brazil has recruited a 27-year old sea turtle named "Big Head" to be their prognosticating pet.

To show my support for this terrific terrapin, here are some Gamera-camera pics of stuff I have around my desk.

First two giant stuffed Gameras, one fully grown and one newly hatched.



A model of Gamera from GIII (that I can't bring myself to release from its packaging.)


Lastly, I have a half-dozen pages of an incomplete set of Gamera cards from 1995. I wish I could have finished the set but those packs were hard to come by in Toronto.









Without rummaging through boxes or a closet, that's all the Gamera I have on hand but I do have some other turtles available. I suppose with the news of a new TMNT movie hitting the airwaves, I discovered a Gacha-capsule of the Quartet of Mutated  Adolescent Renaissance Ninja Reptiles and for one of the first times, I landed all four by buying only four! That is, NO duplicates! Woohoo.



1 comment:

Dylan said...

Hey, on the off chance that you'd be willing to part ways with one of those stuffed Gameras, I'd totally be interested in buying it from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails