2015-01-11

Hulk Smashed!

No, no, Hulk! You're supposed to drink the beer not smash it!


No, no, Hulk! You're not supposed to smash me either!


I gave our emerald friend there to pal Alex as a Christmas present along with a Stormtrooper stamp. These stamps are nicely detailed and only have villains, so I'll be sure to pick up some more.


Hulk was bought at Yodobashi a few days ago and unlike the similar models/figures, it was on sale. They usually go for 4000-6000 yen and this guy was on sale for about 90% off! I would have kept it for myself but I don't have the upper body strength to attach his midriff and legs to his torso. Even muscular Alex was winded after this Avenger was Assembled.



I picked up a couple of Capsules. I was hoping for Knifehead but got one of the regular Pacific Rim-bots instead.


I nabbed a ubiquitous Deadpool when I grabbed a Funko but much to my surprise, this guy was 20% off as well. If there are any left the next time I pop in there, I'll grab the last ones.



And the other capsule I got was a Kappa holding a cucumber. Unfortunately, I didn't get the colourized version so it isn't easy to tell that it's a cuke.


Speaking of superheroes and Christmas presents though, I did receive a heroic guise.


Now I can finally ditch my mild mannered blog reporter life and none will be the wiser!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails