2017-11-16

Making Friends.

A quick non-Godzilla post featuring Kemono Friends. A pal of mine has been watching this show since day one and I managed to catch an episode on the tube the other day. Really confusing but pretty cool considering the shoestring budget it is shot on. I popped into a Lotteria today and they had a Clear File promotion when you buy a bucket of fries. I hadn't eaten lunch yet and I do love my Clear Files, so there ya go.





The bucket of fries features a trio of characters that you can detach from the bucket itself.


Along with my fries, I also received a coupon for a cheeseburger and a drink. Yay!


There have been a couple of Kuji draws of late and I won the prize thrice. I gave away two Servals already.


My last attempt at the main prize, I landed yet another E prize. This time I scored Strongbad oops, Lucky Beast. Apparently, one can keep their bus pass within this beast for easy swiping.


Aw heck, here is another GMP (Godzilla Monster Planet) tidbit, and beware for there is a spoiler yet to come thanks to the lads at Toys R Us. We've already seen the Big G himself so that's no big shocker.


Pretty cool. For those of you who don't want to learn what one of his antagonists will be, stop reading now for Avast, there be Spoilers ahead!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

A
L
E
R
T
!




As you can see, he's up against some kind of Rodan-type flying creature. Skinnier than previous Rodans, so it may be a different beast altogether.


More tidbits in the future...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails