2023-04-10

The Easter Beagle!

Fans of Snoopy will recall that he was once an Easter Beagle.



Here in Japan, Easter is relatively low key though I am now seeing some Easter treats for sale in the supermarket. A few months ago, Furuta makes Choco-eggs and came out with a Snoopy selection.


I have 16/17 of them, I may have to go online to get the 17th one. Here are the ones I do have.


Supine Snoopy.


It was a dark and stormy night...


Atop his Sopwith Camel


As a Cub Scout leader. (below)


As a famous surgeon.


As a famous tennis player.


As a Maestro.


As a professional hockey player.


As a Bandleader.


As a Russian?? I'm not sure.


Taking a bath with friends in his water bowl.


Woodstock giving directions.


One rarely sees any of the other Peanuts characters in merchandising here in Japan. Here's Chuck the pitcher.


Lucy as a figure skater.


Sally checking out her locks.


I'm missing fisherman Snoopy.


And I'm sure I have Linus somewhere, I just can't find him right now. 





SPOILER! This is the secret one...






















SPOILER!

As a result of a sledding mishap, the gang end up as Snowpersons.


That's all from me. Happy Easter! I hope you can find The Easter Beagle in its entirety somewhere.

Here I am today after an egg hunt with 60 kids. (With Elvis too!)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails