2006-11-08

Today's Political Post.

I could wax eloquently about the election results across the puddle in Amerika but I have nothing profound to say.

So instead, I'll post a bunch of photos that I took last week at Ando's school's Halloween party.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...














Pirate meet Shelob.













Party people. Disappointingly, only about 3 kids dressed up!












Short John Silver was cranky.













A Screamer and a Bat-head.













Which witch is which?














A ballerina and two Sailormoon characters. A hint to mothers: if you don't want your son to be bullied all his life, don't dress him up as Sailor-Uranus!










The highlight of the party was a well placed cockroach. I had been frightening the mothers with my handy-dandy plastic cockroach and I decided to spook one of the teenage girls. I chose a "rather well-endowed for a 13-year old" girl and tossed the roach at her, and sure enough, it went straight down her cleavage! We all had a good chuckle over that one...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails