2009-04-27

Mon Cherry Amour.

I had a long blog post all ready to go but the photos didn't turn out well and I have to do them over again. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, here are a few pics of last night's Echophonyk. It rained heavily for about 36 hours so the turnout was not very good. Though the music was very good, it was mostly guys from the Uni who showed up thus there wasn't much for me to chat up. I was really impressed with the cheery cherry motif and the gang did a great job with the blossoming blossoms and lighting. I enjoyed the Canadian Cherry Bomb drink but the Cherry Milk was way too sweet.

Without further ado, here are a few pics of various DJs for your perusal.



























I wandered over to a late-night Karaoke session at Friends (ex-305 gang) with the same gals as last time, only this time they didn't stiff me on the drinks! The dude is a farm boy from Kansas that has the worst gaijin voice that I've heard to date.












Who knows when the next event will be. Keep ya posted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails