2010-11-16

Balloonosaurus.

Once again real world requirements have necessitated a short post. Sigh.

So here is a model I own of the Big G and one of these days, I may actually put it together. (Come to think of it, I have about a dozen models stored somewhere, but where?) The cover is somewhat misleading, for it claims to be from ゴジラ but it's in colour, not black & white.


Fortunately they provide a few pictures within that clearly show it's from モスラ対ゴジラ aka Godzilla vs. the Thing.







Today during my NHK lessons, I noticed a wild creature in the lobby and I believe it's the incredibly rare Balloonosaurus. I quietly snapped a few photos before it attacked, but fortunately I survived due to it's one weakness, a pin!


Somebody call Cryptomundo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails