2010-11-04

O-Tanjoubi, Omedetou Gojira-masu.

I knew it was coming up but I didn't realize that November 3rd was ゴジラ's 56th birthday until I read it in the very august blog of August Ragone. Fortunately, I unknowingly happened to post a giant mask of the Big G yesterday so I am officially going to start GODZILLA WEEK at mytwoyenworth!!


Does everyone recognize this dear deer? I'm sure you do, thus I know you know where I'm going with this.


I first saw BvsG on The All Night Show starring Chas Lawther as Chuck the Security Guard. (I also saw footage of a starkers Marilyn but that's another story.) Listen to Chuck pluck at a guitar and then around the 2:35 mark is the classic.




Here is the original short without Chuck's musical accompaniment



Thanks to one of my several Godzilla figures and a choco-egg of Bambi, I've recreated the final moments.


Ooh, Bambi gets revenge!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails