2015-08-30

Frankenstein vs. Iron Man!

We all remember when the Frankenstein monster fought Iron Man way back in issue 101 of his comic, don't we?


Since today is the anniversary of the birth of Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, and I happen to have a different version of this meeting, I give you Tetsujin 28 vs. Frankenstein




横山 光輝 (Yokoyama Mitsuteru), emulated the style of Osamu Tezuka (Astroboy, etc.) and created his own Iron-man, Tetsujin 28 gou (Iron Man #28) better known as Gigantor in North America.





Here is the story of the clash of these two Titans.































End of Chapter 2. If interest is there, to be continued...
Happy Birthday to Mary Shelley and thank you for creating such a versatile character!

I'm not sure how I missed the live action movie. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails