2009-12-12

Unlucky In Love...


Lucky at UFO Catcher. En route to one of my gal-pal's events I popped into a UFO Catcher and caught a R2-D2 USB Humidifier (that doesn't really work properly) and 2 rolls of UsaVich toilet paper. I'm hoping that R2-D2 will work eventually but I will certainly enjoy wiping my bum with the Russian Rabbit Rolls in the interim.








Check out that link above for the poop and go here if you live somewhere other than Japan or here locally. Or you can just watch this:



As for my Mai, she played keyboard for a group called Thick String Spider with her buddy Eri as lively lead singer. I presented them with some roses after the show for which they were eternally grateful. Here you can see them perform at last fall's Jazz fest. Alas, I missed out on their gig then.











Speaking of Thick Stringed Spiders, Kitaro has a run-in with a few of the icky arachnids above...

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Why do I watch things with spiders? What was I thinking when I hit the play button? Seriously, I must be insane :D

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails