2010-08-21

I Say Young Man

I'm too tired to actually blog anything interesting but I will share something that a follower of mine FBed (is that a verb?) Thanks to Nigel for...



While I'm at it, let's check out some dietary differences between Japan & America as well (throw Canada into that mix too, our Obesity index is nothing to brag about.)



Speaking of Canada, I found their recruitment videos to be rather dull. So instead, let's see what happens when Rick Mercer visits our Nautical Canucks.



Since I'm on a YouTube roll, here's one that I FBed.



Finally, I'd like to send out a welcome to a new follower. As far as I can tell he has nothing to plug, regardless, a big Hey Now to Sam McNew. He appears to be an Oz fan, so I promise to showcase another book soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails