2010-08-28

Inception Or Deception?

I finally got around to seeing Inception but I slept through most of it...Or did I?
It was excellent but it did seem vaguely familiar. Could it be the ripoff of an old Scrooge McDuck tale?

On my way to work today, I saw a frick'n huge Praying Mantis! I would love to introduce him to the guy who greeted me in my kitchen when I got home!
(Before I went home, I spent about 4 hours playing with my Uterus.*)
  
*Clarification: Uterus is the avatar name of my Darts playing Gynocologist pal.
 It's now 5:30am, I think it's time for bed...

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! Nice name.

At first I thought it was a spider....so glad it is not. So glad.

Cheers!

Michael Jones said...

Her co-worker uses "Ovary"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails