2010-08-16

On Borrowed Time

Did I mention that I finally saw Arietty? It was brilliant. The animation was superb, you really get caught up in the world of the Borrowers. Watch this clip and tell me if you feel the same way.



Pretty good, eh? (But I didn't like the kid much.) I highly recommend you watch it when it comes overseas. I saw it in Japanese and could easily follow the storyline thanks to the vibrant animation. I'm sure they'll cast it with a big-name American cast and dub it but I fervently hope that they don't change the music.
Are you listening PONYO? This is how to ruin a song:



Use this music for 借りぐらしのアリエッティ please:



I didn't buy any Arietty goods except for a clear file folder. Here are a few of the pictures on it.

If you ever want to borrow it, just ask.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails