2017-06-22

Hello Wonder Kitty!

Frustratingly, we have to wait until August 25th to see Wonder Woman. Sigh...
Fortunately I was able to purchase some advanced tickets and as a gift, I received this rubber strap:


It's Kitty-chan cosplaying as her favourite Amazon,Wonder Woman.


There were two different prizes, so I had to buy two tickets. I'm sure I'll be able to find a date.


The second present is a reproduction of WW's first appearance in All Star Comics.


After a quick word from Jim Lee, our Wonderful heroine is showcased. This is a sneak peak, if you want to see the whole thing, you'll either have to buy a ticket or track down the issue on ebay for 18,000$!


There's also an ad for Season One of WW on Blu-Ray. At 200$, that seems a tad pricey.


Several weeks ago, there was a handy dandy Wonder Woman guide available in the cinema.







And this is the latest flyer to come along:

   

Here's a sneak preview:


Based on all I've read while still remaining spoiler-free, this promises to be a great flick!

Speaking of advanced tickets for movies featuring strong female leads, I also bought a pair for
メアリと魔女の花 or  Mary and the Witch's Flower.


The premium with this ticket is an original piece of artwork. Sweet!

 Here's a trailer:

 Here are some photos I've scammed from flyers and movie magazines.





 If it is as good as Arietty, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails