2018-01-25

Shin-Evangelion.

My Japanese movie channel (Nihon Eiga Senmon Channel) is having an all-day Evangelion marathon on January 28th. At ten o'clock, they're broadcasting Shin-Godzilla for its TV debut. Good thing I don't have any plans. (In all likelihood, I'll probably give up since it's all in Japanese yet I'll give it a try.)



Click that link above and there are some nifty prizes you can win. I'm not exactly sure how to win them, but I'll give it a whirl.

The other day at the supermarket, I noticed that there are some Evangelion Chocolates for sale just in time for Valentines. What? No Shin-Godzilla choco?!?







Hopefully, some kind soul will read this and present me with a gift of Evangelion. Speaking of presents, I was given a dog and a "love letter" from two different students yesterday and today. Awww!


Happ Inu Year!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails