2018-06-17

Flying Solo.

Here I am flying solo with Solo!


But as you can see there are a few other rogues tagging along.


Here are some cool looking photos from the movie; consider it a sneak preview until it opens here in Japan in two more weeks.











There's been some furor amongst the Japanese fans who consider the logo for Solo to be dorky


What do you think? I rather like it.


I must say I really disappointed with the folks at Furuta. They brought out a new series of Choco-eggs just in time to cash in on Solo-fever.


The problem is that the only thing new about this series is the packaging!! The contents are exactly the same as the previous series and I went and bought a few more. DON'T make the same mistake I did!

Regardless, I can't wait for the movie. I even have my mask ready for it.


The grey hair adds to the effect, doesn't it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails