2017-11-15

The Force Reawakens!

Have you heard that there's a new Star Wars movie coming? The Last Jedi is about a month away and for the last few weeks, I've been collecting Star Wars eggs featuring characters and ships from The Force Awakens. I finally snagged the "Secret" egg today and therefore I can show them all off for you. This is what one of the boxes looks like and the price has increased by about 20 yen since the last set.


The first character is BB-8. Let's hope he doesn't get upstaged by his cousin in the new movie.

 

C-3PO who is caught red-handed.



R2-D2 looking sad, having lost Kenny Baker this last year.

 

I always did like Rey's bust.



My favourite of this set has to be the bespectacled Maz Kanata.



Finn, also known as FN-2187.



Finn's nemesis, one of the First Order Stormtroopers.

 

Captain Phasma whose name and garb is reminiscent of an Elton John song.



Kylo Ren looking forceful. If Rey turns out to be his sister, I hope there's a scene where they smooch.



The Command Shuttle

 

The Star Destroyer.



The First Order Special Force Tie Fighter. (That's a mouthful.)



X-Wing Fighter as owned by Poe Dameron.



I don't want to give away the Secret one so you'll need to scroll down past the SPOILER ALERT in order to see it. 



S
P
O
I
L
E
R

A
L
E
R
T



Yes, it's Luke Skywalker, who has been disarmed.



Did you peek? I know that you did!

2 comments:

Fried Toast said...

Dunno how it happened, but your Poe Dameron X-Wing is goofy. It's sideways. How in the world did you get it to stay together?!

Michael Jones said...

Yeah, I know. Someone else pointed it out to me. That's what I get for assembling without wearing my glasses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails