2022-11-06

Searching for Bigfoot.

After watching 3 hours of Space Ghost and then scrolling along different Twitch channels, I happened upon Harry and the Hendersons which I haven't seen since its debut.



A fun romp with great adults, tolerable kids and Oscar winning makeup (Rick Baker) for Harry. I have the movie pamphlet for this movie around somewhere. I should dig it up and show it off.


Speaking of Cryptozoic creatures...

Two Years Ago I scored a Bigfoot though I'm still looking for a Tsuchinoku


Last year, I'm lacking in a Bigfoot yet scored two different Tsuchinoku.


And I have a couple of different Tsuchinoku unrelated to the above.


This year's UMA Gatcha collection doesn't even offer a Bigfoot, though it does have an elusive Nessie. (I had to go through two extra Jackalopes and 4 Skyfish to complete the series.)


Little old man and Skyfish.


I'm not sure if this is like the Arctic Hare and it changes the colour of its coat in the winter or if it is two different types of Jackalope.


A Kappa. Hey, that looks suspiciously like the one above only not in green.


A Mothman.


And Nessie.


Here are two other cryptoids that may or may not still be around. Unlike the above they definitely did exist at one time.


The Moa who is planning on dining on that little dude. These have been extinct for a long time and I think this picture is taking a few liberties with respect to its size.


The Thylacine or Tasmanian Wolf/Tiger, last seen around 1930. Will we clone one and bring it back? I hope so.


Unrelated to the above, a friend was recently in Quebec and scored me a twirly Grinch



and some snacks. The Pretzels are WAYTOOSALTY for my current diet so they'll have to be given away and I shouldn't eat the chocolate bars for caloric reasons, but they are just too tempting.



Say Hi to Harry for me!

2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Nice Cryptid collection!

Michael Jones said...

Thanks, every time I see a cryptid, I snap it up...if it's cheap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails