2022-11-10

Last Of The LootCrate Loot.

Over the last few days, I've received 3 boxes from LootCrate/LootFright and presumably these shall be the last ones I'll ever acquire. Sadly, I had to give up getting my monthly mysterious mail, mainly because when I was in the hospital, I wasn't assured of being able to grab them before they were shipped back. I had a friend cancel for me, mainly cuz I'm too big a wuss to do so myself. 

What follows are the contents of the boxes and I must say that I am disappointed in the haul. Looks like I picked a good time to quit.


I can't get the damn legs in the damn Queen. Otherwise it's a good pun with a very lackluster Bishop.


Reanimator shot glasses. If I ever start drinking again, I know where to start.


A Wolfman drink spout. Very cool IF I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE ONE!!


I do like my Parasyte figures and movies. This is the story that started it all. In English...


A Frankie pin.


A Nosferatu figure. Not as creepy as I'd hoped.



A Hot Fuzz pint glass that changes colour when it is touched.



Finally an item that I'm pleased with. An Army of Darkness Tee.


This came today. Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Cute but not cuddly.


An Amityville pin. Meh.


A Camp Crystal Lake pennant which would be cool IF I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE ONE!!


Some Jason magnets. I may use these at school.


Finally a pair of Jaws socks. These look pretty nice and I'll debut them tomorrow.


That's it for the haul. I may have missed a few boxes during the pandemic so they could arrive someday and I may order a few items if they're on sale. Otherwise, I shan't be scoring any more Loot from LootCrate. I have two huge boxes of the stuff to sell or give away as presents so before they leave my possession, I'll showcase them here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails