2023-08-02

Happy SpideyDay!

Apparently August 1st is Spider-Man Day (first published this month in 1962). And...since I was organizing a plethora of figures, trying to figure out these figures, I photographed several sets. So here we go...

The good guys (and gals). (Mini-Funko Pops)



And the bad guys.



Some Venomized heroes and villains.



A really old Gatcha set.



Woohoo, a full set of Amazing Spider-Man.



Half a face.


A very very old Pepsi bottlecaps collection that has begun to yellow with age.


Miscellaneous Spideys. Maybe a Happy Meal? Plus some Kubrick/Bearbrick.


More miscellany. 




From a coffee cap.


Another Gatcha set that one can stick to mirrors.






If I could save Spidey in a bottle...


UFO Catcher characters.


The latest Gatcha goodies were a Venom set of friends. (Missing 1)




And a Carnage set of friends. (Missing 2)



A far older Gatcha set.






Scored the entire set of these finger puppets without any doubles! 




Scored this coaster when I bought some popcorn at S-M, AtS-V.

A few other UFO catcher figures from Spider-Verse.







I never did win ANY of the stuffed stuff, but I did score all the boxed figures.


A few weeks back, I went through my supply of stickers and Clear Files in order to dig up some applicable to commemorate the passing of John Romita Sr.







I had more than I thought!

I have plenty more Spider-Man paraphernalia floating around and one day, I'll add them to this post (Or start a new one.)
Happy Spider-Man Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails