2020-05-07

Eggstreme Eggs!

Over the years, I have amassed an eggstremely eggcellent Furuta choco egg collection with a treat inside and have begun organizing my Disney menagerie.  For eggsample, here is the first incarnation of Disney egg characters.


I do believe that I bought these on the secondary market. I need another five dwarfs among others. My favourite so far is Sneezy. Hey, Wilbur the gull's feet have been eggspunged. I'm certain I have them somewhere.


I'm fairly certain that Cinderella was eggcised from an actual choco egg, the others hatched in the store. Tramp looks awfully lonely without Lady.


I'm eggstremely pleased to nab Bambi and Thumper. I have no idea who those Bears are!


Apparently, they are Bongo juggling and Lulubelle. Nope, never seen this short before.



Oh, I thought that voice seemed familiar. It's the eggcellent Dinah Shore.


I know I've had that Stitch for an eggsceptionally long time. The others I've picked up here and there.


Eggcept for a few, I've managed to acquire 19/24 of this set, including all of the Pinocchio pals. My favourite has to be the eggzquisite Cruella. Here's a preview of Geppetto's creation.




I just found Louis the other day so he can join his brothers Huey and Dewey. Without eggzageration, my fave would be Maleficent.


It's eggzasperating! I've only managed to find two pigs from the following series.


I suppose people have held onto their Alice and Aristocats figures.


Goofy as a Musketeer and Kaa! Nice series. Unfortunately, after several eggzuastive efforts I couldn't get the darned monkey to stay together.


Ah, we're starting to see some newer characters such as Agent P the platypus and Jack Sparrow.


Take a close look at Mickey as the Sorcerer. That is eggzempted from the regular set and is a Secret one!


I can't eggzplain why I only snared 3/ 13; I must have been broke when this series came out. Well, at least I scored Baymax. They went up in price from 150-200 yen, very eggspensive.


Whoa, this is ineggzplicable. I may have that yellow rabbit TsumTsum. I'll need to double check. I never knew that Thumper's girlfriend was named Miss Bunny. Go figure.


Zero, Ariel, Snow White about to chomp on the apple, and the wicked Queen Grimhilde! Eggsquisite! One problem with these TsumTsums is that there are occasionally variants, such as Daisy with both eyes open instead of winking.


Yay, I have both variations of Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), slumbering and awoken after her snog. That Black and White one at the back is one of the Secrets, Oswald, who was the eggzemplar for Mickey.


Cool, Rapunzel from Tangled comes with her pet chameleon.


Here we have several characters eggzercising. This is my complete first set, I also scored both Oyster variants. Alas, no Secret!


This set came out to coincide with the release of Moana. I rather like the chubby cheeked Chipmunks. The duet of Mickey and Minnie eggzpressing their love is the Secret.


This set was eggztremely difficult to complete because they added 3 eggstra rare ones in addition to the regular set.


Eggzasperating! The Mickey with the quill and inkwell is the Secret. One of those eggstras is Dumbo! Have you ever wanted to watch it in Japanese? Now you can...




All Tsumtsum set! The eggzemption at the back is the opaque Minnie.


Another Tsumtsum set! Hipster Mickey at the back is the Secret. I'm eggzuberant!


Ah, now we have a eggsclusive Pixar set. Way at the back, you can see the Secret, Mike Wazowski as a freshman at Monsters University.





Another Pixar set. This time with a Mini-Buzz as the Secret.


There are three different variants of this eggztraterrestial. Unfortunately, I have 3 of the same one!


This is the most recent set.


As you can see, I'm missing a few. Good thing too, I'm running out of EGGS puns! Eggcelsior!!

1 comment:

Bong Bong said...

Great collection sir

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails