2020-05-05

These Are The Eggs You're Looking For.

May the Fourth of May be with you! (That was yesterday.)
Revenge of the Fifth!


Over four years ago, I posted about a set of Star Wars Choco Eggs by Furuta. Back then I didn't have a full set. I have since filled it although I can't find the SECRET one. (It's a Millennium Falcon.) Here's the set:


Two years later, they came out with a second series. I have the entire set including the SECRET which is Luke.


A couple of weird Gatcha-guys.


Last year, they came out with some special Star Wars Coo'Nuts. These roly-poly toys are very cute indeed.


Last year I showed off some Marvel Avenger's Infinity War 'Nuts, here is the set again for your perusal. (Click that link for a video of them in action.)


When Endgame came out, they released another series...


On opening night of the movie, they gave out these cool variants of the characters in their Time Travel suits. I got the Hulk and have since obtained two more.


While I'm in a Coo'nutty mood, I've bought a few others since then, including some in honour of the release of Toy Story 4.


And here are a few other Disney ones and some Snoopy ones.



Other miscellaneous ones include that weird EGG creature called Gudetama, Doraemon, FATE, and just yesterday, I discovered a Conan set. I'm not overly keen on these so I only got one of each.


Another set that I discovered yesterday is VERY cool so I'll probably buy a few more of these. It's a set of famous icons of Japan. I got the God of Lightning, Raijin and a Sumo Wrestler.


These other bobbling toys are not Coo'Nuts per se. Just Weeble Wobbly ones.


Some weird meerkats that I picked up somewhere.


And some Gegege characters that are about half the size of a regular Coo'Nut.


I have lots more Furuta Eggs to show off tomorrow. Stay Tuned...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails