2018-10-09

Sadako vs. Kayako!

Two years ago, I witnessed a battle between two horror icons, Sadako of the Ringu vs. Kayako of the Juon. I documented some of that altercation in Sadako vs. Kayoko and click that for some insight. Today, I'm going to revisit that duo since I recently bought the movie pamphlet.



Now that you've read the introduction, here's the trailer.








Here are some dubbed highlights of the best moments in the movie. Now I can finally figure out what's going on.





  






Watch as these two gals duke it out...





A little behind the scenes action.



Our creepy little boy with the creepiest of guttural voices.


For those of you too lazy to click the link in the first paragraph, here are a couple of the creatures that I bought back then.




Now that I've piqued your interest, click that link for more images! You can buy your own here because I don't plan to sell mine. (Oops, they're sold out. You'll have to search on your own.)

At the mall, I bought some salad and kiwis for dinner. Did the advertising on the package have something to do with my impulse purchase?


  


My Kemono Friend today has nothing to do with the above salad but is sort of related to the kiwi.


She is a ブラウンキーウィ (brown kiwi), similar to this little fellow.


Not a Cryptid though she is related to my dinner somewhat.

I'll link you to armagideon-time for your perusal. Some interesting stuff going on over there.
See ya tomorrow. Don't hold a Grudge!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails