2018-10-08

Cutting the Dead.

My favourite movie so far of the fall has got to be Last Cut of the Walking Dead, a wacky movie within a movie within a movie. It's also known as Kamera o Tomeru na! I was considering saving this entry for the last day of the Countdown but since there's a Walking Dead marathon of Season 8 leading up to the premiere of Season 9, now seems a good time to share this.


Here are a couple of photos of the movie.


It was already released by Toho Cinemas a few weeks ago and has finally come to the other cinemas as well. I may go watch it again.


Check out the preview...



This may be of some use to non-speakers of Japanese for it has some English subs. For other trailers, click that link.



The cast is unknown to me yet everyone involved was excellent. Here are some caricatures I scammed from the net.




Apart from the movie pamphlet, there were unfortunately hardly any goods to be had. I almost bought this Be@rbrick of the movie but at 2000 yen, it was a little beyond my price range.


There are less than 31 Cryptid Kemono Friends so I'll have to use a few actual animal-friends. Since crows are sometimes seen scavenging the dead, let 's run with ハシブトガラス or Jungle Crow.


In case you've never seen one, here is an actual jungle crow. It has a dark blue-purplish sheen as opposed to your run-of-the-mill black crow.


I don't know much about the Mr. Chicken's Haunted Projects blog, though a chicken is a bird and thus part of today's theme. (Further perusal shows that there are several cool masks you can make yourself. Not me, not talented enough.)

KFC has a bucket with a Halloween theme coming along shortly.

 
In the meantime, I managed to nab a couple of sheets of stickers/ tattoos that come with their "Smile Set" for kiddies.

If you're wondering what that pig-thing is. It's not a pig at all but a character from Hana Kappa.


I may have to try out that mustache.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails