2018-10-14

I Want To Believe.

The other day, I picked up two binders stuffed full of facts about the X-Files.



Here are the titles of seasons 1-9.



I scored the first two seasons and I'll share some highlights of those with you now.


The Pilot, Deep Throat, Squeeze and Conduit.





There are also some interesting photos to go along with each episode.


J. Edgar Hoover!
 



#2. The Jersey Devil, Shadows, Ghost in the Machine and Ice.


Fox, Dana and Deep Throat.





The Jersey Devil!




A cross between Carpenter's The Thing and that worm that crawls in Chekov's ear in Star Trek II.


#3 Space, Fallen Angel, Eve and Fire.






#4. Beyond the Sea, Gender Bender, Lazarus and Young at Heart.






Nessie!


#5. E.B.E., Miracle Man, Shapes, and Darkness Falls.







I really like this werewolf picture.



Tooms (Returns!), Born Again, Roland, and The Erlenmeyer Flask.








That's it for Season 1. Perhaps I'll take a look at booklets 7-18 (Seasons 2-3) at a later date.

Not exactly related to the above, here is today's Kemono Friend,  スカイフィッシュ (Skyfish), an absolutely beautiful non-existent Kemono Friend.



Since there is no such creature as a Skyfish, she sort of fits into the theme of X-Files. Best guess is the Skyfish is a bug that flies in front of a camera lens. Not so mysterious after all.
Artist's rendition:


This Disney Pasta fed me for the last three days. Pretty good, though by the third day, I needed to add ketchup to the Spaghetti sauce I made for some variety.


A cup of treats.




The treats were a couple of marshmallows, a pair of wishy washy cookies and some hard candies. A bit of a letdown yet I do get a cool cup out of the deal.

Dang, the other participants in the Countdown such as Something Wicked This Way Comes are so much cooler than mine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails