2023-10-25

Spudkins!

When about to prepare dinner, I had an inspiration. I have these two huge potatoes and a large onion. Hmm. I wonder what would happen if I hollowed them out. So I did.


Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Here's a short clip. This Spudkin is cute though a tad derpy. Hey, I even get to eat its innards! Any ideas for a name? 

Next, I attempted the onion. Pretty easy going in the disemboweling, carving the face wasn't as simple. 


Check out this short. For now, his name is Jack o' Nion. Try and come up with something better. Once again his guts were consumed.

The final spud who I'll call Potat o' Lantern (I urge you to come up with something better) was eaten with a bit of cheese.


I tried to keep his eyes as eyes just to make him look tougher. Not sure it worked. Judge this short and decide for yourself. 

Now I'm dragon dragging out my dragon. This guy is named Ichimokuren, has only one eye and is purported to control typhoons. This afternoon was very cloudy and I even heard thunder though nary a drop of rain. I guess Ichimokuren took the day off.


He's also the god of Smithery. Blacksmiths pray to him for good Smithing. (Smithery? Smithing? Are those legit words?



I managed to dig up a few more Venom items. These special Venom and Carnage pouches.


What makes them so special? The A pouch is Venom, the B pouch is Carnage. How can you tell? Well, the word MARVEL is in either black & white or in red and they each have corresponding coloured straps.

I honestly think, they could have come up with something a little more Venomous.

Here are some NBC sweets I picked up yesterday. I haven't tried them yet. Belgian chocolate!

Oh, I rather like this blog, A Field Guide to Doomsday, give it a peek.

I have to go downtown tomorrow, let's see what mischief I can get up to.


2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Spud and onion lanterns....not something i would have ever considered until now! I can't really think of any better names for your creations.....

Still, Happy Halonionween Season! (Hmmm...was just trying it out...not sure it works as a saying...lol)

Michael Jones said...

It almost works!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails