2023-10-09

What are YOU Thankful for?

It's Thanksgiving in Canada and Sports Day in Japan so each of our countries has a long weekend. I spent today NOT playing or watching Sports and I'm thankful for that. I also caught up on some non-Halloween television and I'm grateful for that as well. I'm thankful that the Walking Dead Daryl spinoff only has one more episode to go, because it is really dull!


Even the Maggie/Negan show was better though Maggie irritated me constantly.


I saw the last two episodes of Only Murders in the Building and it actually wasn't easy to guess who the murderer was. I would definitely watch that musical.


Bring on Season 4!

I viewed John Oliver's return. Episode One was better than Two. Both good...
He IS a good looking Muppet.


(I also watched a bit of Bill Maher. Only reason to do so is New Rules. I'm not going to dig up a photo.)

I caught the latest Simpsons, a rare Marge-centric episode. One gag made me gag and chortle. That's more than enough for me.


While organizing some movie pamphlets, I had Family Guy on in the background. Now I remember why this show is best in 30-second bits on YouTube

I have a few hours before bedtime, so I may find a horror to watch. If not, I still have two episodes of Star Trek Lower Decks to catch up on.


So ignoring the Tube for a moment, here is our latest Yokai, Me-Hitotsu-Bou


This Cycloptean Monk is a boy that dresses as Monk or a boy-sized Monk. I'm not really sure.




Here's a Venom for your perusal. Happy 80th Marvel!


 

I haven't seen It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown yet this season. If it weren't so tough to catch, I would definitely want this.


Not exactly identical to his gear, but you get the gist.


I got a Rock!


These are the latest Halloween flavours from 31 (Baskin-Robbins). I'll get more details next time I have a craving.

Check out Zombie Crossings for a dose of other Countdown to Halloween goodies including some music. 
That's it for now. Stay tuned...

Happy Thanksgiving (and Sports Day!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails