2023-10-23

VeMonday.

Not much happening in the household today, spent much of it organizing my Halloween supplies to take to school tomorrow so the gang can decorate our classroom. Not as many decorations as I'd thought. Seems that they've been left behind (or "borrowed") at various locations over the years. (I'm looking at you, Ernie's Bar!) Still, it should be fun to watch my students get enthusiastic about Halloween.

As a result, it's a low maintenance day, so I'll just showcase the Venom Movie Pamphlet.

 

The front cover and obverse.

 

There were plenty of movie scenes, these are just a few. 


I guess I should have rotated the above pic.


 

Some articles that I'm not going to bother translating.



My favourite storekeeper and the Japanese voice cast.



Surprisingly little merchandise is promoted.


The back cover.

This Yokai could easily be mistaken for Venom


Or Man-Thing, I suppose. Anyway, Dorotabou are the transformed ghosts of old men and hang around untended rice fields and is not impressed by laziness.


 


Above is Gremlin-Gatcha, T-Shirt key holders. I like Gremlins, but even I'm not going to waste money on these. On the other hand, below is some Gremlin-Garb, a friend gave me a pair of house socks that are too small for him.


I'll leave you today with a link to The Horrors of Halloween, a site with music and trailers and other fun stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails