2026-10-04

Majo-rity Rules.

This wasn't on my watch list, just came across it by accident. I watched the first episode and now you can too.

A cute little show. VERY Disney and is certainly riding on the coattails of Wednesday, though it was still catchy enough to hook me for at least a few more episodes. Nice to see Tiffani Thiesson back in the limelight.

I don't know if this figure (emphasis on figure) is a witch, for I don't know much about OverLord. Still, a welcome addition to my repertoire.

 

 
 
I popped over to the supermarket and surreptitiously snapped some photos in the candy aisle. Here are a couple of items I didn't purchase but have a witchy presence.
 


This cat remained in the UFO Catcher bin, I shan't attempt a prize for 200 yen no matter how cool it is.
 
 
From my handy monster book, there is a 魔女 (Majo) present. Rather stereotypical, they even refer to her as a wrinkled old woman.
 

 
  
 
 
  
 
Let's rummage through the Countdown to Halloween bloggers, surely one of them will have a witch's brew. Perhaps Beyond the Haunt will conjure up something you like.
 
ps. my toe is healing well though it has lost some of its lustre.
 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails