2019-10-07

The Walking Deed.

A busy night with a Walking Dead marathon before the Season 10 premiere. So just a quick entry tonight. Here's tonight's Eko. Let's assume that they're raising the undead with this ritual.


These are the only characters from TWD that I currently own. RiP to all of them. What follows are some Walking Dead from parallel universes.


I'm not sure who the dead kid on the right is. The Zombie Avocado is part of the Vegetables of the Dead.


Some Zombified Sanrio characters. Kitty-chan is so cute!


These are not necessarily Zombears, they may just be regular Gloomy Bears who have just dined.


Finally today's snack is Japan Cola. I don't particularly like the taste but it's potable if you use plenty of ice. I bought it cuz of the dudes on the label.

Sticking to the theme, here's a link to another Cryptkeeper, Zombie Crossings.

See ya on the flipside.

3 comments:

Eric said...

That zombie avocado looks suspiciously like a Jagaroth from Doctor Who. You can take a look at one at tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Jagaroth.

John Rozum said...

I really like that zombie avocado. He has a real yoke look to him.

Michael Jones said...

He may indeed be related to a Jagaroth. Who knows.
A "yoke" look or a "yokai" look?
Unfortunately I've lost the stand to keep my Zombie Avocado upright. I'll try and find some more Zombie veggies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails