2019-10-20

Mistress of Evil!

I caught the sequel to Maleficent tonight with a friend. It wasn't as good as the first (I had a short nap near the beginning; in my defense, I had little sleep last night), thought the battle scenes were pretty good and I do like the character that Mal morphed into. Much of the same cast was back including a wondrously evil Michelle Pfeiffer and Dakota was as sweet as before. Of course Angelina is delightful.

I picked up a Clear File (as I am wont to do) and this was a set of two.

 

 

There was a display with a couple of photos from the movie.



 And Mal's horns.

After the movie, I treated my friend to a Gatcha of her choice and she chose:


She won the Spider-Light. (When I got one of these ages ago, I won the lamest one, Dr. Strange.)


I tried for the Disney Villains for myself and surprisingly won Maleficent!


A display at the Cinema. Just a couple of clowns. I suspect we'll see plenty of these costumes on Halloween!


On the way home, I picked up an Idol Masters Clear File that comes free with three chocolates.



Today's Eko Eko Azarak is one of the last ones before I run out. Fortunately Tuesday is a holiday so hopefully I can catch up on some movies so I have something to add.


As for a fellow Cryptkeeper, try Into The Cauldron. I'll be back tomorrow...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails