2019-10-17

Kaibutsing Around.

I know it should be Kibitzing around but I needed the pun in the title. Several years ago, I won a couple of figures at UFO Catcher (click the link to see which two) and recently I purchased a set of Kaibutsu-Kun figures from 1992!


Kaibutsu-Kun

 

Dracula and Franken above and Ookami-Otoko below.


If you want to learn more about KK, I featured him Countdown to Halloween 2013, so be sure to click the Kaibutsu-Kun label at the bottom of this post.

Since I'm on a nostalgia kick, here is a picture of me from the ONI Museum from a few years back. Do I look a bit like Franken above?


Starting October 24-31, there'll be a Halloween Story Fair at Fujisaki Department store called, "MIYAKO NO MORI SENDAI". It will feature treats and crafts and a cool-looking Kokeshi Herbarium.




Here's today's Eko Eko Azarak postcard. I'm running out of these so I hope I find some more material before month's end.


I gotta say, that is one of the best pics yet!

One of my schools has a huge pumpkin with a construction-papered face.


Above the emergency exit is this huge spider (one of the largest I've ever seen of this species, the photos do not do it justice). If anyone should ever need to open this door, they're in for a surprise!

 

Here's a link to a fellow Cryptkeeper who appears to have tons of decorative ideas, Something wicKED this way comes.

Finally, I bought a drink today and I must admit that I'm really proud of this pun:
Wapitea!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails