2019-10-10

Mysterio-us!

Not exactly Halloweenish, nor is it magical to fit the theme of witches this month, but mainly because I want to keep a record (and to brag about my acquisitions), I shall present to you the Spider-Man Far From Home Kuji that is almost over. The Kuji is a draw for a Spidey-item, for the A, B C, and D prizes you definitely get your money's worth. The E, F, G and H prizes are more frequent and so your stuck with plenty of doubles. Let's start with H, a set of three Stickers:


I've managed to get 5/6 of the sets with only two doubles, so that's not a bad bang for your buck.





This is the one I need. I'm not going to rush out and find it yet if I come across it, I'll pick it up.


The G Prize is a set of 2 notebooks with 4 different sets available.

 

I managed to score all 4 sets with only a couple of doubles.

 

 

 

I have tons of doubles for the F prize, mini-skateboards that I suppose you twiddle with your fingers. At least I have the full set of four.


I usually land lots of posters, so far with these, I only have 2/10.


I like the D prize, an acrylic stand for one's phone or anything else you need stood up.


I know I have the third one somewhere. It's of Mysterio.


The C prize is a Tote bag, either black or blue.


The B prize is one of two t-shirts, I haven't opened Mysterio yet, my Spidey is in the wash.


Finally the A prize is an awesome figure of Spider-Man.


And if you're lucky enough to choose the final Kuji, you score the Last One, another terrific Spidey.


Let's hope we see several Spider-Men or Mysterios this Halloween. It'd be awesome if a Night Monkey shows up too!

Here's a new Eko Eko Azarak postcard for your perusal.


Finally, not a snack or anything but this is a picnic ground sheet featuring some Marvel characters.


I have yet to take it out of the package. This is what it looks like spread out.


Finally, here's a link to a fellow Cryptkeeper, I-mockery, he hasn't put up much new stuff, though there's ton to examine at his page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails