2021-10-14

Breakfast at Tiffanys.

Once again, my attempt to complete this set of Chucky has been thwarted thanks to Tiffany!

As much as I like Tiffany, I don't need FOUR of her!

I need a Good Guy and the couple's spawn, Glen, for the set but I am always sh*t out of luck.


The intention of this set is that you can seat them on a little stool or have them hang on a mug or whatever. (Or keep them in a plastic bag until you can complete the set.) If anyone wants to take any of these doubles off my hands, I'd be happy to sell or trade.

Probably the best item I've ever received from LootCrate is this blanket! Great for decorating my couch.

Oh yeah, as for the new Chucky show...I loved it. Good to see Brad back doing the voice, though I wouldn't mind it if he faces off against Mark Hamill at some point in the series. 

I scored some Halloween Donuts today, which shall be consumed tomorrow at breakfast.


Today's Ukiyoe is "Minamoto-no Tametomo rescued by long-nosed Goblins" by Kuniyoshi

Here is the full picture, not just the tengu helping out Tametomo.

For more details, check this out.

I watched the 32nd Simpsons Halloween special and liked it, especially the updated version of Ringu using TikTok. I should probably snap some screen grabs, but I don't feel like revisiting the episode right now.

Let's surf around the Countdown participants, I came across helloween horror, it has some cool gifs and things for you to peruse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails