2021-10-03

SubNormal.

I spent the day digging through boxes looking for the postcards of Ukiyoe that I put in a safe place...somewhere! Fortunately, I have a few photos kicking around such as this one with me hanging with some turtles.

This is part of a triptych of tortoises called δΊ€ε–œε¦™γ€… (Ki-ki Myo-myo) or Strange and Marvelous Turtles of Happiness. I've scammed this trio of pics from the British Museum.


My search for postcards will continue tomorrow, so I thought I'd show off a few of the pictures I took while en route to Koriyama.




These roadside statues are terrific.

I didn't watch any horror today because I wanted to pay attention, which is something I couldn't manage if I'm sifting through boxes. So I ended up watching the first two seasons of "The Norm Show"!


RiP Norm.

Norm would undoubtedly have picked up one of these costumes or Gatcha hats for his companion, wiener dog.



I had a truly nutritious breakfast today, chowing down on some Oreos. Three cookies come in a package but they're tinier that regular cookies with less filling. They would make dandy Halloween treats though.



I only ate the three packs above, not the 30 in the bag above them.

Today's Loot Fright is a snack bowl from the Lost Boys!


I'm also going to debut a new daily entry of Venom or Carnage goodies I've acquired lately, up until the debut of Venom 2 which we won't be able to watch here for a few more weeks.


It's late and I'm exhausted so no link to another Countdown blog today. Be sure to click the badge on my cover page and head over to any participating blog that piques your interest.

2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Loving those roadside statues!

Michael Jones said...

Agreed, they rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails