2021-10-09

Zombie-Kun!

They gave out this A-4 sheet of paper with the Dragon Boat Festival by Utagawa Yoshifuji at the Koriyama exhibit. I couldn't find an equivalent on the net and maybe you can fold the paper into some kind of a boat.


I played cards with some friends tonight, and I must say that the host's collection of chicks is impressive. I've never seen so many chicks cosplaying at once.


Tonight I watched the latest Walking Dead and I'm pleased to announce that it was the best episode this season. To celebrate, here is Zombie-Kun, a wee lad who just happens to be part of the Living Dead.


I'm undecided whether I'm going to get the rest. Besides, I haven't seen them amongst the Gatcha lately.


This t-shirt courtesy of Loot Fright has its own wee lad of its own about to hatch. 


It's late and I'm sleepy so that's it...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails