2021-10-24

Return of the Rat Fink.

Now I'm not saying that Andy is a Rat Fink, nor is Alex one, but there was a Rat Fink present during Friday night's wild rumpus.

I just happen to have purchased a couple of RF stickers a few weeks ago.




Andy is on the left, Alex on the right and K-2S0 on the far right.


We had pizza and beer (lots) and spent the second melee at Dragon Diner. There we managed to swing in Andy's return (One Night Only!) and celebrate Alex's FIFTIETH birthday! At the next party, we went to a little hole in the wall place that is almost NEVER open, only this time it was. Great music but only one gal to share amongst the patrons. Needless to say, she went home with the dj. I did manage to get a dance in, alas it was with a dumbstruck dude. At least he let me lead.

I forgot Alex's present* at home but did manage to give Andy a gift. A Nightmarish fanny pack. (Thanks to Loot Fright Crate.)


Not much else to report, except a snap of a pic of a special at a coffee shop.


Thanks to all those festivities, I didn't get around to posting anything about it on Saturday. I was a tad bleary-eyed. Just when I wanted to post something, I got distracted by a Mad Mad Mad Monster special I'd never seen.


Then a Flintstones' special! The reason I was impressed by this is that the art was done by Mushi Production who worked on Osama Tezuka's works such as Atomu and Princess Knight.


After that, I went to bed.


I'll end with a quick Ukiyoe fish pic (Tametomo?). Forgive me if I've shown this before.

When I get a chance, I'll tell you about today when I delivered Alex's present to him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails