2021-10-31

Happy Spamoween!

I am utterly exhausted by ten days straight of Halloween lessons, Halloween blogging, Halloween tv and movies, Halloween treats, Halloween parties, and Halloween. Now that it is nearing its final minutes before November, I have never been more pleased. 

Instead of uploading videos and photos, I spent the evening watching Snyder's Army of Thieves, a prequel to Army of the Dead. I expected it to be bland and background noise while I did other stuff. Instead I found it to be intriguing and enjoyable, mainly thanks to the lead "couple". Ah well.

I did upload 80 pics of costumes and frivolity but no videos except for this one. I've regaled you in the past weeks of my displeasure in not finding a carve-able pumpkin, so I made do with an eggplant and yesterday I tried a mushroom. Doesn't really work. (I had a few other veggies but they decided to turn rotten in the space of a week, so they got tossed.)


So I tried a block of Spam instead!


Eww! 


Add a bit of Ketchup in the mouth for effect (and flavour).


And behold a Spamwich.


Taadaa! Nightmare fuel!



Ya know, I think that's enough for tonight. Time for bed to dream of my Spamkin.

I'll do a post-Halloween wrapup with photos of two parties and the resulting costumes as well as finishing up my Treats and Tricks and hopefully photos of a ton of Kids drawings.

Here's a teaser. Can you identify this man who is about to slay Mickey?


Happiest and Snappiest Halloween to all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails