2021-10-20

Whether you can Weather the Weather or not.

Somehow I let my evening get away from me. I blame Supergirl (will this season ever end?), Stargirl (why does this season have to end so soon?), and Murders in the Building (this season just ended!). And I finally conquered a level on Candy Crush that was nagging at me. I guess they're starting to get more difficult now that I've broken level 10,000.


So, no horror movie for me tonight. But check out this Tengu attack!


It's titled, Ushiwakamaru Practicing Fencing under the Direction of Sojobo, King of the Tengu and it is one of Kuniyoshi's weirder ones.

I've been neglecting my Loot-Fright-Crate lately, so I cracked open a werewolf(?). (Don't tell DJ Mokugohan (Alex Hutton), it's his birthday present.)



That is extremely odd. Ya know, if ya wanna shop for more by Alex Pardee try Alex Pardee Shop. I wouldn't mind tracking down this:


That's your trick, here was my treat this morning for breakfast. I thought it might be a simple cupcake with some orange frosting.


But no, it was some weird concoction with beans in it and covered in a thick pudding icing. Not un-tasty but it sure was messy. (Not a good look to enter school with orange pudding in your beard.)

Hey en route home, I saw a rainbow!


A little later, I could stop and take a panorama, but it got a bit wonky near the end.


Ah, that's better but not as clear.


At one point, I saw the beginning of a double rainbow but I was immersed in traffic by then.

Speaking of the weather, I sure hope all is well in Kumamoto for Mt. Aso decided to blow its top today! (Click that for some pics and a video).

As far as I know there were no injuries to any humans. The same cannot be said for the reckless Kumamon!


2 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Sometimes, beating a level of Candy Crush is scary enough. lol
I have yet to see Murders in the Building. Is it as good as I think it is?

Your Crypt Keeper, Michelle
http://zombiecrossings.blogspot.com

Michael Jones said...

MitB is a really fun show. I knew nothing about Selena Gomez and found her to be delightful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails