2021-10-04

No Time to Blog!

I saw No Time to Die tonight and that 3 hours took a big chunk out of my evening. Details on the movie later. (A bit slow but enjoyable with a great new kick-ass gal. There. That should whet your appetite.)

I don't even have time to tell you about that monkey! (If anyone wants to weigh in, feel free.)

Nor this candy ghost. (Suffice to say, I thought it was chocolate, it isn't. It's like a lollipop.)

I found a couple of Back to the Future cars on sale today. I don't have time to upload them.

Neither do I have the time to talk about this She-Ra notebook!

I will take the time to share the best part of the new Bond movie, a bit of Louis.


I'm busy again tomorrow night, but hopefully there will be Time Enough to Blog...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails