2023-12-22

Decking My Halls.

When I Santaed (is that a verb?) on Wednesday, the kids and staff gave me a lovely parting present, a nasty head cold. Just a whole lot of snot, thank you very much. Last night, I didn't feel like blogging so I just watched this movie and went to bed.


Not a bad little flick, one can see where Bob Clark scammed some ideas for his Black Christmas two years later. I've seen that version a few times, mainly for Margot Kidder and the UofT setting. Maybe it's time for me to watch the sequel.


Hey cool, Andrea Martin is back!

Today, I had a lesson with some adults out in Tagajo and en route home, I dropped into the Mandai there and picked up an ornament and caught a present to put under the tree.


Silver Chewie will be given to my agent/manager/handler for Christmas when I see him at Royal Park Hotel tomorrow as their main Santa.


I watched the guy put this brand-new Superior Spider-Man in the UFO Catcher bin and figured out how to win it. I scored it in 5 tries!


Speaking of ornaments, I have two others from this series, BP and Grogu. I haven't seen an Iron Man for sale yet.

 

Black Panther is very well camouflaged in the tree, while Grogu perches nicely in my Halloween Tree. 



This display is permanently in place throughout the year, I think Jack needs some dusting.



I'm all huddled up in a blanket and my Gremlin socks and think I'll retire early. I have a full day of HoHoHoing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Great fun stuff. Love the original Black Christmas a lot. Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

Michael Jones said...

Joe, I hope your holidays are fully caffeinated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails