2023-12-01

25 Days of Christmas...

I was flipping around my Twitch Channels and watched a bit of Final Wars and Destroy All Monsters and then switched over to a Cartoon channel. (CartoonBlast if you wish to check it out.) Well, they've entitled their feed, "The 25 Days of Christmas" and I've decided to steal their idea. First, I watched Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) which features some cool cameos by Jiminy Cricket, Mr. Toad, Willie the Giant, the Weasels, and others. Here's a snippet, search for the whole thing yourself.


Next Toy Tinkers (1949) with the Chippendale Dancers Chip & Dale and Donald


Good Will To Men (1955) is an incredibly bleak but fascinating short by Hanna Barbera. 


Finally a Silly Symphony of The Night Before Christmas.


I'll try and add some cartoons daily. There are plenty to choose from!

Meanwhile, being the 1st of December, that means it's Calendar time. Here are my Star Wars and Jurassic Park entries for this month. 




Last year's Chibi-Godzilla calendar.


Picked this up yesterday for a buck. I may find a place for this Kubrick on my tree. (If I had one.)


Since Poker night was cancelled, here's the next best thing. (Scott Hilburn)


Lastly, I just can't get away from posting Godzilla stuff. I scored 4/6 tumblers at a buck a piece and a tea cup. Far cheaper than a full price Kuji at 900 yen.




I'm off to bed soon, I have an early morning of HoHoHoing with the kiddies tomorrow!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Fun stuff, I'm saving this post so I can watch those shorts later! Happy Holidays!

Michael Jones said...

I need to dig up several more...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails