2023-12-12

Merry Chuckmas!

Yesterday, my photos wouldn't upload so my pictures of Gremlins were left behind. Here they are.



I thought I had more.

I needed to change to winter tyres (for my British friends) and I keep them in the corner behind my tv. Piled upon them are a ton of stuffed toys to keep a sound buffer between myself and my neighbour. Such as...

 

This also gives me an opportunity to show off the Chucky dolls again. 

I should watch Seed of Chucky again for it has this death of Santa scene within.


Which reminds me, I never did finish watching Season 2 and 3 of the Chucky tv show. Ah well, I have a few weeks off after Christmas, it'll be child's play to get through that franchise. (See what I did there?)

I went to our good friend Google to find some Chucky Christmassy items. There are a few. (Hundred!)






I'll go back to Seed of Chucky for this one.


For several Gatcha toys, check out this old post and I've scammed my blanket from that page.


Aww, they look so cute together!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails