2023-12-07

What? No Poutine?!?

A pretty good day today! Taught downtown subbing for a friend out with the flu. 

Saw a horsey!

Afterwards, I had an hour to kill and tried to win this to no avail.


I didn't even bother trying for this giant turkey, wherever would I cook it?



Then I made it to the Koyo Grande Hotel for a Christmas party, Tohoku Electric Friends of Canada! I was, of course, Santa and aided by fellow Canuck, Alex, the Tree-boy. Alas, I don't have any photos of us!

The other entertainment besides we two was a Men's Choir that was pretty awesome.

I forgot take pictures of my plates, except these two.


I decided then to snap some pics of the food. I sampled all of the following:













Everyone was given a present by Santa. Except me! They felt sorry for me and found a box for Tree-boy and myself. These should last a while and I have a cool cookie tin to keep.



I was trying to think of a cartoon that'd encompass all the food above and Garfield came to mind. He eats a lot so here's his special. (Needs more lasagna!)


My thanks to Tree-boy, Tohoku Denki and the Monkey Magic lads who made a quick video with me wishing Merry Christmas to my boss. (She's a big fan.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails