2023-12-04

Make a Wishbone!

Lots of housework and not much tv viewing today. I had to make an extra effort to find something Christmassy to watch, so I settled on this.


I remember owning a plush Bill the Cat, an Opus, this book and all of Breathed's Bloom County books and maybe a little Outland. I do not ever recall watching the TV Special that came as a result of this book. Tonight I rectified that oversight.


'twas a nice little romp with some cool cameo voices. One I recognized immediately, the other I did not. I shan't spoil it for you, so check here after you watch the special. 

May your Christmas wish be granted!

2 comments:

Jill and John said...

sudy nim was an immediate recognition but not the cockroach... Wow! thanks for that.

Michael Jones said...

I'm cross-dressing here!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails