2023-12-19

Here Comes Sanda Claus!

The other day when I was downtown, I happened to notice a new Godzilla Gatcha! I held off buying them for I knew my Go-to-Gatcha-Guy would have them. (At 5 bucks a pop, I couldn't afford to get duplicates.)


And...he was sold out the same day they came out. So I went to a Gatcha centre down the street and tried my luck. Woohoo! I scored 4/4 with NO doubles!


So that's the Godzilla from G-1.0.


Gigan.


Gaira and


Sanda from War of the Gargantuas. These guys rarely get any merchandise.



Here's the lowdown on these two.


I decided to get creative and turn Sanda into a Santa. My hat didn't turn out too well.


This is a better version.

Gaira would make a good Krampus.

The Gatcha place downtown, I later discovered has a set of the figures for sale in the store above it. I did not know this store existed though if you have a hankering for puzzles, they have you covered.








I almost bought this.

While I'm reporting on Godzilla, one of my roving reporters noted this festive Kaiju.


In the spirit of Chibi-Gojira, this book looks cute.

I need to get back to some Christmas shows. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails