2023-12-09

It's Puzzling.

Popped by Hobby Zone just to see what's new. There's a new Chrystal Puzzle of Godzilla that looks pretty cool! It's made by University Games and any generous soul looking to buy me a present need look no further.


I do like their display case. Impressive.


They have several model kits of planes that'd look good fried by Godzilla's breath.


One of my roving reporters has checked in with a tree that resembles the Big G. Yup, I'll fall for the pareidolia effect and agree.

This has been shared to my FaceBook feed at least twice and I've seen it on several other pages as well. Good Luck Santa!

I needed a Kaijumas cartoon and this one isn't bad.


Don't be surprised if Godzilla makes another appearance during the 25 Days of Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails