2023-12-06

Far Out, Man!

Today's natsukashii*memory is A Cosmic Christmas produced by Canada's Nelvana Animation studio. A Toronto based animation group, Nelvana was named after Nelvana of the Northern Lights, Canada's first national Superhero (Take That, Wolverine!)



(Added bonus, there's a commercial for "The Clapper" embed within this embedding.)
A nice little movie, maybe not their best but it's pretty good. (I prefer Take Me Up to the Ballgame.)
Also evoking a memory is this guy who straddles a reindeer-pulled sleigh and has been a Clis Road mainstay as long as I've been here.


While downtown, I tried unsuccessfully to win this oversized Godzilla


Finally, today's post is brought to you by KitKat which has a display at Sendai Station (unfortunately closed when I walked by.)


*Natsukashii is a Japanese word used when something evokes a fond memory from your past. It’s a word you exclaim as a smile creeps across your face. (scammed from the first link above.)

I'd better get to bed. I have two different friends who are both hung up with the flu and I have a few extra lessons this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails