2023-12-04

It's a Miracle!

The day started off innocently enough. I went outside to check the weather, when I stepped back and and closed the door, my door handle came off.

A quick trip to the landlord ensued and ten minutes later, some young handydude knocked. It took him thirty seconds to fix the problem. Phew, no need for locksmiths!

I needed to pick something up from the main Post Office so I trekked there (10,095 steps!) and did so. I like how they've dolled up the drop box.

So get your letters to Santa ready!

Speaking of which, here's a clip from the most famous appearance of a Post Office in a movie, Miracle on 34th Street...


The trip home was mostly uneventful though I discovered that the huge Tsutaya near me has gone the way of the Blockbuster.


I blame streaming. Which I'm about to do and find another show to watch...(Although, I'll use YouTube.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails